"Cooling Unit" for the stock Dynavap Vapcap Condenser. These CUs are made from 304 Stainless Steel or GR2 Titanium and fit the stock condensers that comes with every Vapcap.
They come in 6 models in Stainless or Titanium - THE "E" MODELS WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY OMNI TIPS DUE TO THE TAPER IN THE TIP
1. Standard - Fits the standard M condenser
2. E Standard - Fits the standard M condenser but has an extra tab that extends into the tip to limit movement of the CU. The tab is twisted in the opposite direction than the main body
3. XL - Fits the XL condenser, also fits the standard but is almost as long
4. E XL - Fits the XL condenser but has an extra tab that extends into the tip to limit movement of the CU. The tab is twisted in the opposite direction than the main body
5. Omni - Compatible with all Omni condensers and Ti tips
6. Omni XL - Compatible with all Omni condensers and Ti tips in an XL length
Only the "Cooling Unit" is included in this listing. No other parts are included.
Due to the way a Vapcap fits together, there is a space between the top of the "Cooling Unit" and the screen. It is possible for the cooling unit to move back and forth in this space but it should not effect performance.
I bought this to be used specifically with the M+/Perforated Tip. It tightens the draw and cools the vapor noticeably, so it definitely works. I find the body of the M+ heats up a little more than usual, but not enough to be a real problem. It also needs to be cleaned more frequently than I originally thought, but also, not a problem. All in all, this is an excellent accessory, especially when considering the price. I recommend it.
Works great in my ‘21 M. I could tell the difference right away
Really softens and cools the hits! Great!
For my other units. Must have improvement.
DV01 Cooling Unit for the Stock Dynavap Vapcap Condenser