NEW!! Titanium E Standard, E XL and Omni available!!!
"Cooling Unit" for the stock Dynavap Vapcap Condenser. These CUs are made from 304 Stainless Steel and fit the stock condensers that comes with every Vapcap.
They come in 6 models in Stainless or Titanium - HE "E" MODELS WILL NOT WORK WITH ANY TITANIUM TIPS DUE TO THE TAPER IN THE TIP
1. Standard - Fits the standard M condenser
2. E Standard - Fits the standard M condenser but has an extra tab that extends into the tip to limit movement of the CU. The tab is twisted in the opposite direction than the main body
3. XL - Fits the XL condenser, also fits the standard but is almost as long
4. E XL - Fits the XL condenser but has an extra tab that extends into the tip to limit movement of the CU. The tab is twisted in the opposite direction than the main body
5. Omni - Compatible with all Omni condensers and Ti tips
6. Omni XL - Compatible with all Omni condensers and Ti tips in an XL length
Only the "Cooling Unit" is included in this listing. No other parts are included.
Due to the way a Vapcap fits together, there is a space between the top of the "Cooling Unit" and the screen. It is possible for the cooling unit to move back and forth in this space but it should not effect performance.
DV01 Cooling Unit for the Stock Dynavap Vapcap Condenser
I really enjoy the intercooler, it makes all my hits nice and chilled, never expected it to work this well! Better than any upgrade I've tried
Well made and robust, the joints are textured well so it makes a great seal
The thing really does take the edge off of the Omni XL. Just don’t forget to hold the tip downwards when you take a hit and you get much less heat and no debris. Wipe after a few uses and its never dirty.
Really smooths out the m+. Definitely worth it